Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Nature Of The Blog





OMG! Did you see that! That blog ate the other blog on The Algorithm Kingdom! And now Safari Surfing is getting thousands of hits from around the world! Oh, dude this is SCARY AWESOME! http://theblogzoo.blogspot.com/
Daily News Operator: Yes?





Danny: I have a human-interest story. It’s about an art award your newspaper gave me in the sixth grade. And a wish made in English class to live life like a Great American Novel, one that reads like a comic book. The story leads to a homework assignment to draw tourists to my hometown. To that end, I’m working on capturing the spirit of a people at my old childhood Fortress of Solitude, the NYPL. Can you send a reporter? Daily News Operator: I can’t guarantee it. Danny: I’ll take that as a no. Thank you for your time. How To Put American On Police Line Ups Without Becoming Public Enemy Number One by Danny Aponte. I threw imaginary head shots on my drawing table until they began to develop into the faces of Al Pacino, Bobby Bonilla, Colin Powell, and so many more like Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor that went on to enhance the country if not the world. Among many ideas like bombing The South Bronx with stars stenciled on streets, I wanted to use the rotunda at the Bronx County Courthouse for an exhibit of celebrities on line-ups. This is the case of art is the lie that tells the truth. I was connecting the dots in this coloring book called America by bringing down to Earth a version of The Unification Field Theory of The Universe. Awwww, you know what? Forget it! I quit! I’ll will destroy the world on May 31, 2011!!!Who's Your Daddy NOW!?!No, wait. I have to do laundry on that day. It’s always something holding up... The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment