Monday, April 2, 2012

Sleepless In The South Bronx

I pawned A Beautiful Mind to quiet a stomach that growled like a lion on the prowl. I have to get back The Fifth Element, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, The Incredibles, The X-Men and others that enriched creativity and made me feel Limitless. Then my 30-dollar DVD player brought at Wal-Mart broke down after running hundreds of movies. It’s time to live in the real world where I was offered a dream job. After the experiments on my brain, I figured out the equation to make a nightmare go straight to DreamWorks. Then I got ambitious and created my own universe. And that’s when an ancient evil had awoken and the audience groaned not again! As for you reading this, come closer. Closer, closer--press your face to your screen already. That’s it. Nighty night, little rabbit.
It's sequel time

No comments:

Post a Comment