Friday, May 4, 2012

Here’s a little program designed to track down and trap hackers that enjoy ruining innocent lives. It plays Sympathy For The Devil while it burns out their firewalls. Like a tarantula, it paralyzes their systems to drain information. Say good-bye to their bank accounts. As an added bonus, their identities and safe houses are revealed to law enforcement agencies like Interpol. I aimed to get revenge with avenging algorithms that ought to upgrade a TV series from the 1960s called It Takes A Thief. Call it fantasy?

If all this can be imagined then consider this a done deal.

Now please pardon me as I transfer millions of dollars to help gifted children get an education to the tune of Shiny Happy People sung by R.E.M because I’m such a dreamer. It’s the cost of doing business with me.

For the sealed court records, I love a country that would allow me to steal to get justice. And that’s how I broke the law that states there are no second acts in American lives. God bless the USA.
007 Countdown now plays as I forge a new identity to enjoy $ucce$$.
Oh, the stuff one learns from movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment