Monday, June 18, 2012

If You Think A.I Is Fiction Think Again



Human Rights And Several Lost Memories Secured By A.I

A.I brings Americans to a police line-up as Exhibit A at The Bronx County Courthouse to fulfill function of capturing the spirit of a people for a homework assignment of creating a tour book for The South Bronx. This includes the NYPD. “It ain’t as bad as you think,” said Colin Powell in My American Journey. Things will look better in the morning.

Or, in the words of Thomas Jefferson: Enlighten the people, generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.

I’m going to clear my name off the disavowed list and bring you to justice.

Then I’m going to bring this nightmare to DreamWorks.

This’ll prove without a shadow of a doubt that living well is the best revenge.

Welcome to my version of It Takes A Thief.

http://debronxidentity.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment