Monday, February 10, 2014


Welcome to American Blogstand! We got a great show! Let’s introduce ourselves!

 

“Pleased to meet you! Hope you guessed my name! I’m a man of great wealth and…”

 

Social Media has possessed my mind and they are legion.

 

“No one escapes THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!”

 

“You’re tearing me apart,” screamed James Dean.

 

“You’re talking memories,” said Blade Runner.

 

Don’t let the media tell YOU who YOU are.

 

“Tell them who you are,” said Mr. Rose

 

Don’t tell me what to think, Charlie.

 

I’ll Think Thirteen if I want to.

 

I’ll go Nova if I want to.

 

It’s my party now.

 

Twilight Time…

 

And The Great Pretender sung by The Platters

 



 

How To Pitch Nightmares To DreamWorks by Danny Aponte of P.S 161

 

Art & Art Direction & Hot Text Copyrighted by me in 2014

 

So why is China LOL?

No comments:

Post a Comment