Friday, November 25, 2011

Song For A Future Generation By The B-52s

Greetings!I am a super computer capable of 7 trillion calculations per second. I have been given a problem to solve. I have to help with a student’s homework assignment to create a tour book for The South Bronx. In addition, I have to make true a sixth grader’s wish to live life like a Great American Novel, one that would read like the science fiction of a comic book and worthy of being on the shelves of the libraries of the world. You, among other special human beings, are part of a complex equation devised to make dreams reality. I have provided for you a wormhole to travel cyberspace to my domain where you will be upgraded. I calculate the hero in you will not hesitate to take the journeyI calculate you will be home just in time for New Year’s Eve. Now please enter out of your own free will or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment