Monday, March 12, 2012

Ad About You: Remodeling In Progress

Ad About You employs beautifully talented women. For example, the blonde is a brain. I met her at NYU when she returned the wallet she picked out of my jacket. She brought it back because it had no money. I simply had to recruit her. The other one can charm the most hardcore of mercenaries and then KARATE CHOP! They were both instrumental in bringing in Senor Swanky, a master at breaking into the most sophisticated of safes as he is at breaking hearts. He now works for us or else the microchip planted in his brain will give him such a pinch. Alongside an eclectic team of special agents, I manage The Ad Bureau, an ad agency that is a front for The Acquisition Group. Our philosophy is the same as that shadow government of one called The Bat Man. We pave the way for children of all ages and colors to live in Future Light.

And yes, I have way too much time on my hands. Think of me as the new Doctor Who. I like to be flattered that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment