Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Belief System Of Ad About You

The Book! The Psychedelic Furs promised we wouldn't be forgotten! The Book told tales of Creationism and Evolution! The Book gave advanced life in the cosmos 10 top reasons not to destroy The USS Enterprise! We were promised larger portions of Media more than a three-hour cruise, a three-hour cruise as long as we filled out the log stardate supplemental! The Book promised us A Piece Of The Action!!! The Book promised the sequel to our lives would have superior special effects and sound that George Lucas could never have imagined! Actually, I doubt it cause Lucas, like Han Solo said, can imagine a lot. I mean Star Wars, which was rejected by major studios, became a stimulus package for Hollywood and beyond! It created jobs! So help me, if Lucas runs for president, I want to be on his Jedi council of economic advisors or else I’ll go red! My power will grow and I will hurt everyone I ever loved! It’s okay because at the end I’ll be redeemed.It’s all written in The Book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment