Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Welcome to The Fantasy Island of Blogs!

Who am I? I’m not Spider Man breaking his butt on Broadway. Please, my friends! Allow me to introduce myself with the song Young At Heart sung by Old Blue Eyes. I am The Chairman of The Blogs. I am simply... This blog is on three wishes. One, made in childhood, was on living life like a Great American Novel, one that reads like the science fiction of a comic book and worthy of the shelves of The Fortress of Solitude, The Public Library of The City of The World and beyond it’s borders. The second wish, made at NYU, was on turn in on time a homework assignment on creating a tour book for The South Bronx. 1+1= two dreams come true. The third wish was to be able to bring good wishes of kids of all ages to fulfillment as long as they’re willing to enter The Department of Creativity or Higher Education to play among the stars!

http://dbronxidentity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment